How to Install Superfish Module
- Copy the Superfish module to sites/all/modules or sites/sitename/modules.
- Copy the Libraries API module to sites/all/modules or sites/sitename/modules as you require.
- Download the latest version of the Superfish library and extract it to sites/all/libraries or sites/sitename/libraries as you require. The extracted folder must be named superfish.
- Enable Superfish and Libraries API modules.
- Go to Administer > Menus > Primary links > Add link.
- Check the 'Show as expanded' option for parent menu items only if you want main menu as drop down.