How to install and configure Drupal Webform
Webform Drupal Module use to make additional forms in Drupal Websites such as Contact Forms, Bookings and Reservation Forms, online surveys etc.
Install Webform Module:
- Download Webform module, extract downloaded zip file and place in 'sites/all/modules'.
- Enable Module from Drupal admin (path: yourdomainname.com/admin/modules).
- Find the Module and click the check box. Click Save configuration.
You can install modules directly through Drupal admin too. Go to admin/modules page and click 'Install new Module' browse the path locally or from Drupal mModule path. Click install and enable Module.
Webform Module installation is done, How to create form?
- You can create Webform like same way how you create Drupal pages.
- Navigate to content > add content (path: yourdomainname.com/node/add). Here you can see one new content type 'Webform'.
- Click 'Webform' and fill 'Title' and 'Body' content. Click 'Save'.
- Now you can page is navigated to 'WEBFORM' page. Add form fields textfield, textarea, selectbox etc.
- You will get three sub tabs 'Form components', 'E-mails' and 'Form Settings'.
- Add all form fields under Form components.
- Add receipts emails under E-mails. All form submissions will send to those email Id's which you added in 'E-mails'.
- You can add/configure 'Confirmation message', 'Redirection location', 'Total submissions limit', 'Per user submission limit', 'Status of this form', 'SUBMISSION ACCESS' and 'ADVANCED SETTINGS'.
Many options are there in 'ADVANCED SETTINGS' like create Webform blocks, change submit button name etc. Using this option you can make Webform in blocks and assign to regions.